Affects versions: None
Fix versions: v3.2.0
We need to have a more organized and simpler to implement migration mechanism - this part was not really done properly since unity 2 release.
Things to consider:
- a single interface to be implemented covering all migration paths
- zero wiring of migrations: bean implementing interface is implemented, app schema version increased and that's all.
- single number versioning of schema revisions.
- common versioning of JSON dumps and SQL schema dumps, with empty migrations if only one of those is actually touched.
- use of flyway/liquibase for schema migrations